- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Stringent data and IP protection measures
- 24/7 manned security with CCTV cameras
- Secured servers
- Quality and client feedback process
- 24 X 7 assistance
- Multiple engagement models to choose from
- Established delivery systems and Service- level agreements
- Analysts with professional qualifications
- High set of skilled resources
- Established training practices and procedures
- One stop shop for your entire business support
- Reduced operational, infrastructure and labor costs
- Elimination of expensive software, databases and hardware costs
- Better mitigation of unforeseen costs
- No hidden costs and legal issues
Security and Infrastructure
“We understand data security and sensitivity are critical factors for you. Our security protocols part of our core values.”
YOUR PRIVACY, OUR PRIORITY
We understand data security and privacy protection are not merely a compliance requirement but a corporate responsibility we have towards our clients. Our security protocols are designed to address every threat and vulnerability that arise with an offshore delivery model.
Our IT resources are guarded with multiple levels of protection for securing Hardware and Software. We understand threats to your privacy can come from external as well as internal sources and we have designed our security protocols safeguard against both these threats.
We use an independent file server with restricted access to the staff involved.
Our internal data policy reflects a ‘need to know’ basis for accessing and processing data. Data access rules and permissions are revised and monitored periodically by independent personnel.
As part of our secure office data policy, we do not permit the use of personal devices for work. Our systems do not permit flash drives and/or personal file transfers both online and offline to ensure your data is shielded from internal breaches.