We have an urgent vacancy in Project Management Office at JAKS & Associates, Kochi branch.
We are looking for a professionally qualified and process driven candidates to be part of the Project Management Office. The candidate will be directly reporting and working for the managing partner and his team. The main responsibilities would be coordinating the projects of the firm and liaising with the partners, clients, and teams of the firm. The candidate should have a go getter attitude and be enthusiastic in her/his approach of work. If you feel that the above description matches your profile and your career plans, send your resume to [email protected]
Number of vacancies: 1
Designation: Manager – PMO
1. Planning Project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks and assigning team members to various deliverables.
2. Collaborating with other departments to define, prioritize and develop projects
3. Improving existing project management office policies and processes.
4. Managing and tracking projects progress and ensuring projects meet deadlines.
5. Conducting project review and creating detailed reports.
6. Overseeing the developments and ensuring that team members are carrying out the task efficiently while upholding company standards.
7. Monitoring, Tracking and providing project status and audit reports and analyze work flows
8. Maintaining an updated status of projects that are underway and those that have requests pending review.
9. Contribute, participate and perform ad hoc activities as and when required for the growth and success of the organization as a whole.
10.Overall coordination with all branches and all partner in charge of each branch
11. Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
12. Communicating with upper management to develop strategic operations goals
13.Ensure efficient operations in all branches and carry out supervisory responsibilities
14.Organizing the budget of the company in collaboration with the partners
15.Track all the meeting schedules & deadlines
16.Active and lead role in various brand building activities of the firm
* Qualified CAs/ qualified CMAs / semi qualified CA with relevant experience in PMO/ MBA Finance with minimum 4 years experience
* Proven experience working as part of PMO
Key personal attributes
* Excellent communication & organizational skills
* Data processing & reporting skills
* Critical thinking & problem solving skills
* Proficient in MS Office
If you feel that the above description matches your profile and your career plans, send your resume to [email protected]