Finance & Admin Manager
Job ID #113
We are looking for a professional who can take responsibility for all aspects of Financial Management and administration at the organization. The candidate would be responsible to play a leading role in helping set up all the financial and administrative systems and proactively manage any complexities.
Major Responsibilities :
- Establish effective accounting and bookkeeping systems and procedures and oversee accounting activities.
- Ensures adequate cash flow for the organization’s requirements, by monitoring and preparing requests for funds as needed
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, payment of invoices, payroll and bills.
- Ensures and review monthly financial statements from the accountant and prepare narrative reports for the review of the Partners
- Manages bank accounts and monitors reconciliations, transactions including NEFT & RTGS, credit cards, cheques etc.
- Recommends policies and procedures in areas encompassing finance and accounting
- Knowledge of and experience in applying the required protocols in budget administration, financial forecasting, analysis, and reporting.
- Contribute, participate and perform ad hoc activities as and when required for the growth and success of the organization as a whole
- Establish and implement internal controls, administrative systems, policies, and procedures to ensure day-to-day operational activities are efficient and effective and are in line with approved strategic initiatives and budgetary allocations.
- Recommends policies and procedures in areas encompassing general administration
- Maintain basic administrative and documentation systems for client documents and files, information resources, general filing, electronic filing, personnel records, contracts and leases, subscriptions, insurance, etc.
- Create and implement new systems that keep the process running smoothly.
- Contribute, participate and perform ad hoc activities as and when required for the growth and success of the organization as a whole.
- CA Inter or articleship completed candidates
- Minimum 3 years post articleship experience
- Proficiency in English Language is an added advantage
Key Personal Attributes:
- Hardworking, Attention to detail, and an attribute for perfection
- Time Management and Organizational Skills
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task
If you feel that the above description matches your profile and your career plans, send your resume to [email protected]