Assistant Manager- Advisory
Job ID #109
JAKS & Associates, established in 1982 is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants having 7 branches across Kerala. Our team of 14 partners and 130+ professionals works with multiple clients across industry sectors and across geographies.
As an Asst. Manager Advisory, you will offer advice and expertise to organization to help them improve their business performance in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure and strategy. Although the workload can be heavy, consulting is a sociable profession with plenty of networking opportunities. The work stretches across a variety of areas, including management, strategy, IT, finance, marketing, HR and supply chain management.
• Conducting research, surveys and interviews to gain an understanding of the business
• Analysing statistics
• Detecting issues and investigating ways to resolve them
• Assessing the pros and cons of possible strategies
• Implementing agreed solutions
• Developing and implementing new procedures or training
• Follow up implementation of recommendations for improvement within a mutually agreed timeframe with the business/ functional heads.
• Manage various advisory assignments including but not limited to business process redesign, standard operating policies & procedures
• Conduct market feasibility studies
• Communicate the results of assignments through written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to client management
• Developing strong relationships with top executives at prospects (target clients) and existing clients.
• MBA Finance/ ACCA with relevant experience / CA Intermediate or PE II qualified with 3+years of experience / CA Articleship completed candidates with 3+ years of audit firm experience
• Experience of working in leading accounting / consulting firms – Internal Audit or advisory team is a plus.
Key personal attributes:
• A good blend of creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
• High energy individual possessing excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Adept at preparing and presenting to senior audiences. Demonstrates excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Excellent time management skills. Must have the ability to multi-task.
• Enjoys travelling and meeting new people. Flexibility to travel to and work at various locations.
If you feel that the above description matches your profile and your career plans, send your resume to email@example.com